Now that current DIS students are back at home, they’re tuning into their courses from around the globe and connecting with friends virtually. Thanks to the Zoom conference background feature, we can bring a bit of Scandinavia to everyone – including those of you who are looking forward to studying abroad with us and those that have.
Choose from different Scandinavian and DIS backdrops: Stockholm and Copenhagen skylines, DIS classrooms and buildings, and regular hangout spots like Gamla Stan in Stockholm and Kongens Have in Copenhagen.
How to use Zoom backgrounds:
- Right click or drag the image you want to use and save it to your desktop.
- Enter a Zoom meeting
- When the Zoom meeting begins, click the up arrow (^) next to the video icon in the bottom left corner
- Then click “choose virtual background”
- To upload your photo, click the plus sign in the upper right corner
- Now you’ve been transported to Scandinavia!
More ways to stay in touch with Scandinavia: