DIS is a non-profit study abroad foundation established in Denmark in 1959, with locations in Copenhagen and Stockholm. DIS provides semester, academic year, and summer programs taught in English, and offers high-impact learning experiences for upper-division undergraduate students from distinguished North American colleges and universities. The intellectually challenging curriculum is broad, cutting edge, and enriched by experiential learning components, including faculty-led study tours across Europe. It provides students with opportunities for meaningful cultural engagement and personal growth, which is further enriched through housing and extracurricular offerings.
What’s it like to study abroad with DIS?
We hope to share that with you here! The stories featured here on the DIS Blog are compiled and posted by current students and DIS. If you have a story to tell as an alumni or a current student, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear Stories of the Semester and Summer in Scandinavia
DIS Stockholm – Semester
- Meet the DIS Stockholm Semester Bloggers
- Follow DIS Stockholm on Instagram
- Watch the Stockholm video playlist
DIS Copenhagen – Semester
- Meet the DIS Copenhagen Semester Bloggers
- Follow DIS Copenhagen on Instagram
- Watch the Copenhagen video playlist
DIS Stockholm and Copenhagen – Summer Experience
Follow DIS in Scandinavia
- Like the DIS – Study Abroad Facebook page
- Add the DIS – Study Abroad Youtube Channel
- Follow @disabroad and #disabroad on Instagram
- Follow @StudyAbroadDIS on Twitter
- Connect with alumni on the DIS – Study Abroad LinkedIn Group