For DIS Copenhagen students who have chosen the Commuter Card option as part of their Housing-to-DIS transportation plan, you will need to renew your Commuter Card during the semester. DIS recommends you buy your first 30 days upon arrival and then immediately renew it 3 times (for 30 days each), so you do not forget to do so later in the semester before it expires.
If you have yet to purchase your first Commuter Card, jump to this earlier post for instructions.
1. To renew your Commuter Card, first open the DSB app and find your current (or expired) Commuter Card
2. Tap on the Commuter Card to open it
3. Click ‘Renew’ in the bottom right corner of your screen
4. You will be prompted to choose the number of days. Choose 30 days
5. Make sure you have chosen ‘Pendlerkort, Adult’ and not the ‘DSB’1 Pendlerkort’ (the DSB’1 Pendlerkort is First Class, and is not covered by DIS). Select the option ‘With Metro’ for 80 DKK, so you can utilize all forms of public transportation
6. Proceed to the payment, where you can send the bill directly to DIS by choosing ‘Invoice’. Invoice should be automatically selected, but if it is not, you can select this option under ‘Means of payment’
Note that each time you renew a Commuter Card, you must open your most recent purchase and renew it from there. This means to buy the second Commuter Card, you must open your first Commuter Card and renew it (following the steps detailed in this guide). To buy the third Commuter Card, you must open the second Commuter Card and renew it. To buy the last Commuter Card, you must open the third Commuter Card and renew it.