We have officially stepped into 2019, drawing us closer to Summer at DIS. We cannot hold back our excitement – we’re already counting down until Session 1 begins in May! Have you considered studying abroad this summer?
Hear from Janet, Andy, and Mckenna, who share their European adventures:
Janet, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Janet mixed and matched summer sessions by taking a child development course in Copenhagen and a psychology course in Stockholm. A highlight of her summer abroad was joining in on the extremely charming Swedish traditions of Midsommar.
Andy, Ohio State University
Andy ate his way through Catalonia while on Study Tour with his Food and Identity course. He also took the Meaning of Style course and ventured into forests around Copenhagen to find the Six Forgotten Giants.
- See the amazing food Andy sampled in Barcelona
- Follow Andy’s journey to find the (incredibly Instagrammable) Forgotten Giants
Mckenna, Vanderbilt University
Mckenna explored inside glaciers, went whale watching, and walked across lava fields on Study Tour in Iceland with her Climate Change and Glacier Modeling course.
Follow in Their Footsteps
Do these opportunities sound exciting to you? Come study abroad with DIS this summer!
- Learn how you can mix and match to have a full Scandinavian experience
- See an overview of session dates and courses
- Read why a summer with DIS is unique
- Browse through the Course Finder to see courses that fit your major and/or interests